This page contains resource documents that will help you in developing and managing your neighborhood association.
- CNAPP Information will provide the links to the CNAPP bylaws and the final agenda and minutes for previous CNAPP meetings. Click Here
- Neighborhood Contacts & Maps will contain boundary files for selected areas within the City of Pensacola. Click Here
- Geographic Information System (GIS) is the City of Pensacola’s GIS system and will allow you to input your neighborhood, the GIS system will then give you a graphical representation of your neighborhood boundaries.
- Neighborhood Listing contains the points of contact for all Neighborhood Associations and Home Owner Associations registered with the City of Pensacola.
- Guidelines & Insights for Organizing Neighborhoods will provide lessons learned from established Neighborhood Associations. Click Here
- Sample Articles of Incorporation will provide sample documents and templates which will assist in the establishment of a Nonprofit.
- Sample Bylaws will provide a template that can be used to setup a new Neighborhood Association.